This recipe graciously inspired by the back of a package whose brand I have forgotten, oh yeah.
[Insert delicious picture here!]
[Please forgive us recipe thieves
for indulging in the dish before
taking any photos… ok seriously,
we were dying you guys! Trust
us, you have got to try it!!!!!!!]
4 tilapia filets
2 Tbsp. butter
1 1/2 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. Mustard
2 tsp. finely chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
*optional- 1/4 chopped pecans, lemon wedges and parsley for garnish*
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place tilapia in a lightly greased baking pan.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. In small skillet or microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and honey together.
5. Stir in mustard to butter and honey mix and brush on fish.
6. Sprinkle parsley (and if desired pecans) evenly over fish.
7.Bake 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Simple and satisfaction characterize this meal. You know when you get home and you really wish you didn’t have to make anything AND you’re so hungry that the thought of waiting a second seems earth shattering? Sometimes the best recipes come on the package itself, and well, credit is due to a package from Tom Thumb. When you don’t want to labor, but you want a sweet meal- Honey Mustard Tilapia.
Total Time: 23-25 minutes
Prep – 15 minutes
Cook– 8-10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings