This recipe graciously stolen for inspiration from GlutenFreeHappyTummy.
About 15 brussels sprouts, halved
1 red pepper sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place your red pepper slices in a mixing bowl and stir with olive oil. (Don’t season with salt and pepper yet.)
2. Then place oiled pepper slices on baking sheet that’s been lined with tin foil and drizzled olive oil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes, flipping once at 15 minutes. When you flip them after 15 minutes, add the grapes to the sheet and bake them with the peppers for the remaining 15 minutes.
4. While they are roasting, cook your brussel sprouts with olive oil cut side down in a single layer of a large skillet. Let them sit and form a crust for about 4 minutes. Flip and let the other side brown. Finish sprouts with generous salt and pepper!
5. Mix the sprouts with the red peppers and grapes!
Total Time: 50 minutes
Prep –5 minutes
Cook – 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings