This recipe graciously stolen from allrecipes.com.
1 pound Snow Crab clusters or legs, thawed if necessary
1/4 cup butter
1 clove garlic, minced
1 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
1 tsp. fresh parsley
1/8 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. fresh-ground black pepper
1. Cut a slit, length-wise, into the shell of each piece of crab (some packages are pre-cut, for convenience).
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat and cook the garlic in the butter until translucent.
3. Stir in parsley, salt, and pepper. Continue to heat mixture until bubbling.
4. Add the crab legs, toss to coat; allow to simmer in the butter mixture until completely heated, 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Sprinkle fresh parsley and serve steamy.
Tasty, but a little work getting the meat out of the shell!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep – 5 minutes
Cook– 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Level: Easy (Though admittedly, I burned the sauce. – Lauren)