This recipe stolen graciously, oh so graciously, so so0 graciously, from Carol Pomplio of BTVC Yahoo.
1 cup melted cocoa butter
3/4 cup honey
1 16 oz. jar peanut butter, smooth or chunky
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1. Melt cocoa butter (use a water bath or a double boiler).
2. Once cocoa butter is melted add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Warm all the ingredients and stir until smooth.
4. Remove bowl from hot water bath and let cool for a few minutes.
5. Line a muffin tin with baking papers. Ladle about 1 Tbsp. mixture into each.
6. Freeze or refrigerate until firm. Store in freezer.
7. If you are kind of attached to your mind, stand back with first bite, as it will be blown.
These. Are. Amazing. You almost believe you’re eating a Reese’s peanut butter cup! Unfortunately, peanut butter is advanced and they make my stomach hurt a bit… but these are the treats you hide from the rest of the family, they’re that good!
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Cook– 10 minutes
Freeze– 1 hour
Yield: 48 cups
One thought on “Precious Beautiful Creations: Painfully Begs Crying: Peanut Butter Cups”