This recipe graciously inspired by Grechinlin.
25-30 pieces of large shrimp cooked, peeled, deveined
1 medium white onion
3 heads garlic
1 Tbsp. parsley
7 springs of chives
2 Tbsp. butter
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 shakes paprika
1. If frozen, thaw the shrimp under running water.
2. Add olive oil and butter in a small skillet, until melted.
3. Finely dice onion, shallot, garlic, parsley, and chives.
4. Add onion and shallot to skillet, let those cook until soft.
5. Add garlic and cook for a couple more minutes.
6. Add the shrimp, chives, paprika, and parsley, and let cook through.
So we had one problem when we made this… It was good, but we felt like the shrimp themselves needed more flavor. Perhaps instead of precooked/frozen, next time we’ll try fresh. The sauce was good and the shrimp were good, but we wanted more integration!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep – 10 minutes
Cook– 20 hours
Yield: 2 servings