This recipe inspired by many sources.
1 package SCD bacon (no sugar added.)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line baking sheet with foil.
3. Place nonstick cooling rack on top of the foil lined baking sheet.
4. Line slices of bacon without overlapping on cooling rack.
5. Cook in oven for 20 minutes or until desired crispness is reached.
Do you love bacon? Are you tired of the troublesome grease pops and painful burns when cooking bacon? Wouldn’t you rather be watching TV than standing over the sweltering hot stove for your bacon? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this dish is for you! Bakin’ Bacon! It is so easy to do, even ______ can enjoy bacon with ease! If you’re interested in leading a happier and more successful life, try Bakin’ Bacon! Enjoy Bakin’ Bacon for only 1 easy payment of $2.95 at your local grocery store (shipping and handling not included).
We love bakin’ our bacon.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep – 10 minutes
Cook– 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings