This recipe created masterfully by Lauren.
**For best results cook in grease from either SCD sausage or SCD bacon, otherwise oil or butter may be used.**
1. As mentioned before, for out-of-this-world-wet-your-pants-what-the-am-I-really-not-in-heaven-can-this-I-can’t-believe-how-oh-my-word-*CENSORED* results, begin by keeping grease from previously cooked SCD sausage in skillet. SCD bacon will create a lessor, but-seriously-can-you-go-wrong-with-bacon, effect. Oil or melted butter will be fab and delish, if you begin with them in the skillet instead.
2. In mixing bowl, crack eggs and add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Beat egg mixture until well blended. Set aside.
4. Cut off the long green leaves and any roots from scallions.
5. Chop remaining white base of scallions along with portabella mushrooms into chunks.
6. Pour egg mixture, onions, and scallions into skillet on medium heat.
7. Continue cooking – pulling, lifting, and folding together- until egg becomes thickened and no visible liquid remains. No need to stir constantly.
8. Take off heat and immediately, you just got served.
Her head was in Texas- that’s right- it was bigger. The table talk was flattery toward the wizardry of the eggs… who compliments eggs? The better question is… who wouldn’t compliment these!
Total Time: 15-18 minutes
Prep – 10 minutes
Cook– 5-8 minutes
Yield: 7 servings