This recipe graciously stolen from eHow.com.
eggs (the quantity is up to you)
1. Place the raw egg in a saucepan.
2. Run cold water into the saucepan until the water is 1 inch above the egg.
3. Place the saucepan on a stove and cook over medium heat until the water begins to boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low.
5. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes for soft-boiled eggs or 10 to 15 minutes for hard-boiled eggs
6. Remove the egg with a spoon or ladle and let it cool slowly, or run cold water over it to cool it more quickly.
Simple quick breakfast you can make for the week that gives good protein for a good fill me up! Lauren likes them with a Muffin. Jordan prefers bacon. Bacon needs nothing else to Jordan. Why even eggs? Well if you’re like Lauren, you want variety. If you’re like Jordan, there is no such thing as too much of a good thing- bacon!!!!
Also you may like to know that hard boiled eggs can last up to one week in the fridge when the shell has not been opened already.
Total Time: 10- 15 minutes
Cook– 10-15 minutes
Yield: however many eggs you start with