This recipe stolen is graciously stolen from scdrecipe.com.
1/2 stick melted butter
1 1/2 cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 tsp. salt
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 heaping cup chopped pecans
1. Combine butter, honey, vanilla and salt in a medium bowl.
2. Stir in the lightly beaten eggs.
3. Add the pecans and stir to combine.
4. Pour mixture into prepared crust.
5. Bake at 325 for 30-40 minutes until set… sort of like jello… and no longer runny.
6. Cool completely before serving.
Yum to the yum. Its time to make you some… 🙂
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Prep – 10 minutes (both before and after cooking)
Cook – 1 hour
Yield: 12 servings