This recipe stolen graciously from Fernpixel.
2 ripe bananas (with black spots)
pure ground cinnamon to taste
pure ground nutmeg to taste
popsicle sticks (or chopsticks, plastic fork, etc.)
1. Peel bananas.
2. Cut each banana in half (1 banana creates 2 Banana Pops).
3. Insert stick into each piece of banana.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on all sides, to taste.
5. Put the Banana Pops inside Tupperware or freezer Ziplock.
6. Place container with Banana Pops inside freezer and wait 2 hours or overnight.
We may not have a banana stand, but these frozen treats are pretty darn good!
Total Time: 2+ hours or overnight
Prep – 7 minutes
Freeze– 2+ hours
Yield: 4 pops